My previously connected Smart Wi-Fi Bulb is flashing and offline
If you have successfully installed your smart device before but it is disconnecting or offline it is most likely because your smart device lost power or access to the internet.
Any of these issues could cause your device to need reconnecting:
- A power outage, router, or internet service provider disruption.
- If your smart device loses power by a light switch being toggled off or a fixture being turned off.
- Router equipment failures.
- If there are changes to your network, a new network name, new network password, or a new router or range extender could all disconnect your bulb.
- Installing your smart device at the tail-end of your wi-fi signals maximum range. Although your device will continue to connect, an erratic wi-fi signal may cause repeated disconnections of the smart device.
Disconnecting could also be happening due to poor Wi-Fi signal strength
Here's an article on How to Troubleshoot Wi-Fi.
If your smart device is disconnected you will need to connect it again using the Feit Electric app.
- If the light is not already blinking rapidly, you will need to reset the device.
- Follow the instructions in the Feit Electric app to reconnect.