Watch this video or read the instructions below to install your OneSync Line Adapter
Get Ready For Installation
Before getting started you'll need:
- Your OneSync 2 AC Outlet Line Adapter and all its contents
- Tools: Philips head (+) screwdriver, pencil
- Optional tools: Drill, 3/16 inch drill bit
- Make sure your power is turned OFF at the fuse box or circuit breaker
OneSync 2 AC Outline Line Adapter Mount Installation
1. Position your 2 AC line adapter
Locate the area to mount your 2 AC line adapter and use a pencil to mark the four mounting points.
(Optional) Drywall drilling
If mounting on drywall, drill the marked holes using a 3/16 inch drill bit, and insert the anchors (CC).
2. Mount Your 2 AC line adapter
If mounting on wood, take your Philips head (+) screwdriver and screw in the wood mounting screws (BB). If mounting on drywall, take your Philips head (+) screwdriver and screw in the drywall mounting screws (DD).
3. Connect your OneSync Products
To connect your OneSync products, use the linking cable provided (EE).
4. Connect Additional Appliances and restore power
Connect your additional appliances to the 2 AC Outlet Line Adapter. Be sure to NOT exceed a maximum of 10A. Restore power at the breaker or fuse box before operating.
(Optional) Connect to a Power Outlet
You can also power by connecting your OneSync 2 AC Outlet Line Adapter to a power outlet with a separately sold power cable.
For detailed instructions please reference the Feit Electric OneSync 2AC Outlet Line Adapter installation guide.