How do I properly install my Pathway and Bollard Lights?
The OneSync landscape lighting system is a great way to add solar-powered lighting to your outdoor spaces. The lights are easy to install and can be customized manually or wirelessly. Here's a step-by-step guide to installing and using the OneSync Landscape lights:
Watch this video or follow the steps below to set up your OneSync Landscape Lighting System.
Step 1: Soften the ground where you want to install the lights.
Step 2: Place the stakes into the ground up to 100 feet apart.
Step 3: Charge the solar lights for 2 days before using. Ensure that the lights are installed in the location that receives the most direct sunlight.
Step 4: For pathway and bollard lights, assemble the light portion to its body, then twist and lock the assembled light clockwise to the stake.
Step 5: For the spotlight with an integrated solar panel, twist and lock the spotlight clockwise into the stake and adjust the solar panel so it will be in direct sunlight.
Step 6: For the spotlight with a tethered solar panel, feed the 10-foot extension cable through the notch on the stake and twist and lock the light clockwise. Then, stake the solar panel in a spot that receives direct sunlight. Alternatively, you can mount the solar panel to fences or eaves with the provided screws. If installing into drywall or concrete, be sure to use the provided anchors to secure your solar panel.
Step 7: Remove all battery tabs from the lights.
Step 8: Turn your lights OFF by cycling through 5 shades of white and 8 colors.
Step 9: Charge your lights for 48 hours before use.
Usage & Tips
- Attempting to pair your lights with the OneSync Landscape Wi-Fi Bridge, the remote, or other Landscape lights? We advise carrying out the pairing procedure at night or turning the light fixture over so the solar panels are flat to the ground and out of direct sunlight.
- After your lights are charged, press the cycle button on the light to select your preferred color.
- For the longest nightly run time, choose one of the 8 RGB color options.
- The dusk to dawn sensor will automatically turn your lights on at night and off during the day.
- Lights not turning on? When removing the battery contact pull tab, make sure a piece of the white pull tab didn't break off inside of the battery compartment.
Tip: Please ensure that the ground is thoroughly softened before installing the lights. Also, be sure to charge the lights for 2 days before use for optimal battery life. With a full charge, your lights will last up to eight hours.
- If your OneSync solar lights are not turning on at night or only stay on for a brief period, follow these steps:
1. Remove the rechargeable batteries from the battery compartment.
2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Properly place the batteries back into the battery compartment.
Note: The OneSync Landscape products, which are designed for outdoor use, are not compatible with our indoor OneSync Undercabinet Lights.