If you have successfully installed your Smart Flood Light before but it is disconnecting or offline it most likely because it lost power or access to the internet.
Any of these issues could cause your device to need reconnecting:
- A power outage, router, or internet service disruption can disconnect your smart device from the network.
- If your smart device loses electrical power by a light switch being toggled off this would disconnect your fixture.
- Router equipment failures.
- If there are changes to your Wi-Fi network such as a new network name, password change, new router, or range extender.
Disconnecting can be happening due to a poor Wi-Fi signal strength especially given you are installing the device outdoors
Here's an article on How to Troubleshoot Wi-Fi.
If your Smart Flood Light is disconnected you will need to reconnect it.
1. Make sure your Wi-Fi router is turned On.
2. The camera may not have power to it, make sure the wall switch and breaker are in the On position.
3. Cycle the power Off and On. You will hear an audible tone and the status LED should blink red then to a solid blue in about 1 minute. If it does not turn blue after a minute, please go through the setup process again to reconnect to your Wi-Fi signal.
4. To begin connecting, press and hold Reset Button until you see a blinking blue LED and hear an audible tone. For more detailed instructions please read the how to guide for connecting to the Feit Electric App.
Read the full user guide here for more details.