The playback feature for my Floodlight camera isn't working
If you are experiencing difficulties with the playback feature on your Floodlight Camera, where nothing happens when selected and there is no way to view footage, follow the steps below to troubleshoot the problem.
(Example of playback feature)
Step 1: Check Camera Settings
- Tap the Floodlight Icon of the Smart Camera on the Feit Electric app home page.
- Tap the pencil icon in the top right-hand corner of the Live Stream to access camera settings.
- Navigate to Storage "SD Card Settings" and ensure it is listed.
- Also, check Recording and if "Recording Settings" is listed.
If both SD Card Settings and Recording Settings are visible, the issue has been resolved. If not, proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Access the SD Slot Door
- Access the SD Slot door on the Right Side of the Floodlight Camera.
- Clean the SD card and re-insert it back into the slot securely.
- Return to the Feit Electric app and verify if SD Card Settings and Recording Settings are now listed.
If the issue persists, and you still do not see SD Card Settings and Recording Settings listed, it is likely that the SD card is faulty. In this case, please reach out to customer support for a replacement SD card request.