Receiving too many notifications and want to pause them for a period of time?
Is the Feit Electric Smart Wi-Fi Device working too well and you want to stop the notifications for a period of time? Perhaps, the Smart Wi-Fi Device is in a high-traffic area and now your mobile device is flooded with notifications. The below steps will help you pause notifications without fully disabling it.
Notification Schedule in Feit App
- Open the Feit Electric App on your mobile device.
- Navigate to Profile and then Settings.
- From the Settings page, tap on Push Notifications.
- From the Notifications Settings page, the toggle switch for Enable Notifications should be toggled on (Green) already.
- Tap on Do-Not-Disturb-Schedule.
- In this option, you can implement a schedule for a Single Device or Multi-Devices, and you can set up a "Schedule", so you won't receive any notifications from that device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.