Setting up Siri Shortcuts
Siri Shortcuts let you quickly do everyday tasks with just a tap or by asking Siri. To enable Siri to recognize a command you have to first set up a Smart Scene in the Feit Electric App.
Once the Smart Scene is set up it's easy to enable the Shortcut.
- Go to the Smart Scenes screen and tap Add to Siri.
- Choose which Smart Scene you want to add as a Siri Shortcut.
- Tap on Add to Siri at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you can use the "hey Siri" command to control this action from your iOS device. In this example, you can say "Hey Siri Bedtime" to execute the Bedtime scene automatically.
Removing a Siri Shortcut
Now that you're familiar with setting up a Siri Shortcut, you're probably wondering how to delete a Shortcut. Please follow the easy steps below:
- From the Feit app home screen, tap on Smart Scenes
- At the top of the screen where it says, Automation and Scene, tap on Scene
- Tap on the Add to Siri square at the bottom of the screen
- You should be able to see all of your Siri Shortcuts on the next screen
- Tap on the Siri Shortcut you would like to remove
- Tap Remove Shortcut at the bottom of the next screen
- How to Set Up Automations How do to set up automations.
Article is closed for comments.