Smart Scenes help you easily automate frequently used settings that can be applied to one device or a group of devices. For example, you can set up a scene for an event like "Entertaining" or "Bedtime" and preset actions you want devices to perform. Maybe you always want a group of lights to dim and change to a certain color temperature perfect for relaxation. Or you want certain devices to automatically turn off and others turn on to light your way. Whatever your preference is you can set the perfect scene for that event in your home. Here are simple instructions on how to set up a Smart Scene.
Setting up Smart Scenes
- You can access the feature from the Feit Electric Home Menu at the bottom of the screen. Tap Smart Scenes.
- In the Scene Tab screen, tap the + sign to create a new Scene.
- Tap Launch Scenes.
- Tap Run the device.
- Choose a Device or Group you want to execute an action.
- On the Select Function screen, choose the action(s) you want the device to perform. The settings available will differ depending on the devices selected. You can choose multiple devices or groups and different settings in one Scene.
- Once you have configured your action(s) you can name the Scene and assign a color or image to it and tap Save. You also have the option of showing it on your Dashboard for easy reference. After the Scene is set up you can use it in Automations or assign a Siri Shortcut to it. Or just press it in the Feit Electric app to execute the actions with just one tap.
Deleting a Smart Scene
Now that you're familiar with setting up a Smart Scene, you're probably wondering how to delete a Smart Scene. Please follow the easy steps below:
- From the Feit app home screen, tap on Smart Scenes
- At the top of the screen where it says, Automation and Scene, tap on Scene
- Choose the square Smart Scene you would like to delete by tapping on the circle with the three (...) dots in the top right-hand corner of that square Smart Scene
- On the next screen, tap on the circle with the three (...) dots in the top right-hand corner
- Tap on Delete Smart at the bottom
- How to Set Up Automations How do I Set Up Automations HERE!
- How to Set Up Siri Shortcuts using Smart Scenes How do I Set Up Smart Scenes HERE!