Smart Scenes help you easily automate frequently used settings that can be applied to one device or a group of devices. For example, you can set up a scene for an event like "Entertaining" or "Bedtime" and preset actions you want devices to perform. Maybe you always want a group of lights to dim and change to a certain color temperature perfect for relaxation. Or you want certain devices to automatically turn off and others turn on to light your way. Whatever your preference is you can set the perfect scene for that event in your home. Here are simple instructions on how to set up a Smart Scene.
Setting up Smart Scenes
- You can access the feature from the Feit Electric Home Menu at the bottom of the screen. Tap Smart Scenes.
- In the Scene Tab screen, tap the + sign to create a new Scene.
- Tap Launch Scenes.
- Tap Run the device.
- Choose a Device or Group you want to execute an action.
- On the Select Function screen, choose the action(s) you want the device to perform. The settings available will differ depending on the devices selected. You can choose multiple devices or groups and different settings in one Scene.
- Once you have configured your action(s) you can name the Scene and assign a color or image to it and tap Save. You also have the option of showing it on your Dashboard for easy reference. After the Scene is set up you can use it in Automations or assign a Siri Shortcut to it. Or just press it in the Feit Electric app to execute the actions with just one tap.
- How to Set Up Automations Enter the external link for How do I Set Up Automations HERE!
- How to Set Up Siri Shortcuts using Smart Scenes Enter the external link for How do I Set Up Smart Scenes HERE!