How do I operate the rechargeable battery powered bulb?
Introducing the Rechargeable Battery Powered Light Bulb - a solution designed to tackle those moments of power outage with ease. Should you find yourself without electricity, there's no need to worry. This innovative light bulb is equipped with a convenient feature that transforms it into a flashlight. Simply press the button located on the bulb to toggle the light on or off. Whether it's a sudden blackout or a temporary power disruption, this versatile light bulb ensures you're never left in the dark. Experience uninterrupted illumination and peace of mind in any situation.
Note: Fully charge the bulb before use
Rechargeable Battery Bulb
Press the ON/OFF button to activate or deactivate the light:
Hand-held Remote Control
Operate the provided remote control for enhanced operational control:
- Press the ON/OFF buttons to turn the light on or off.
- Press the DIM arrows to fine-tune the brightness level.
- Press the SELECT WHITE arrow to modify the white color temperature according to your preferences.
Screw-in Light Socket Holder
The Screw-in Light Socket Holder is designed for situations when you want the flexibility to take the bulb with you and hang it in a different location as needed:
Usage & Tips:
- Charging the bulb(s) for a complete 5-hour duration ensures a 3-hour battery backup capability during power outages.
- Once the new bulb(s) are fully charged, it's important to use them for at least 2-3 hours each day to keep enough charge stored for them to function as backup bulb(s). We suggest placing the bulb(s) in a lamp or fixture that you use regularly.
- The built-in battery will recharge when it is screwed into an electrically powered outlet.
- When functioning on regular AC power, the bulb(s) generates 800 lumens. In battery backup mode, this reduces to 200 lumens.
- Emergency Runtime
200 Lumens – 4 to 5 hours
100 Lumens – 8 to 10 hours
30 Lumens – 10 to 12 hours
- Battery capacity may degrade over time, we suggest replacing after 2 years of average use (3 hours per day).