How do I connect multiple smart recessed downlights simultaneously?
Are you experiencing trouble simultaneously connecting several Feit Electric Smart Recessed Downlights to your 2.4GHz frequency?
If that's the case, please follow the steps below to get everything set up.
You can also watch this video for helpful information
- To begin, verify that all of the smart recessed downlights are turned on and flashing at the same rate. The downlights do not need to be synced, but they must be flashing fast in the same pairing mode.
- The downlights should start flashing rapidly right out of the box when installed for the first time. If one or more downlights are flashing at a slower rate, you will need to manually change the downlights to a quick flash.
- Disconnect and rejoin the orange terminal connectors numerous times while the downlights are on. To get the light(s) to flash quickly, you may need to repeat this step a few times.
|Note: Customers who have the smart recessed downlights with tethered j-box must disconnect and reattach the white tethered connector.|
Add a Device(s) to the Feit Electric App
- Launch the Feit Electric app on your smartphone or tablet after all of the recessed downlights are flashing rapidly.
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap (+), or in the center of the app screen, tap Add Device.
- When a pop-up box appears with the words "Devices to be added," select do not add.
- On the following screen, select lighting and then the lighting device under Add Manually.
- On the Add Device page, make sure that EZ Mode is displayed in the upper right-hand corner. If it is not, tap on the phrase that is there and select EZ Mode from the dropdown.
- Enter your Wi-fi Network name and password and then tap next.
Devices added successfully
- When you see your devices have been successfully added, press done.
You have now successfully connected multiple smart recessed downlights to your network!
Article is closed for comments.