If you are having trouble connecting your OneSync remote to your OneSync LED lighting products here are some tips.
- First, remove the plastic tag and check to be sure the batteries are installed properly.
- Disconnect any fixture you want to pair from power. Either unplug the fixture or if it's hardwired turn them off at the switch.
- Hold the remote in your hand and locate the Dim button.
- Restore power to the fixture, and within 5 seconds begin to hold the Dim button down for 3 seconds.
- The lights on the fixture will blink 3 times if the remote has successfully paired. And you will be able to turn the lights on/off, dim, and choose your favorite shade of white light using the remote control. If you are not successful, disconnect the fixture from power and press and hold the Dim button again.