If you have successfully installed your smart bulb before but it is disconnecting or offline it is most likely because your smart bulb lost power or access to the internet.
Any of these issues could cause your device to need reconnecting:
- . A power outage, router, or internet service provider disruption.
- If your smart device loses power by a light switch being toggled off or a fixture being turned off.
- Router equipment failures.
- If there are changes to your network, a new network name, new network password, or a new router or range extender could all disconnect your bulb.
Disconnecting could also be happening due to poor Wi-Fi signal strength
Here's an article on How to Troubleshoot Wi-Fi.
If your Smart Dimmer is disconnected you will need to connect it again using the Feit Electric app.
- Reset your Smart Dimmer so it is in pairing mode. Hold the power on/off switch down for approximately ten seconds. When the power indicator LED starts blinking rapidly, it is ready for setup.
- Use the Feit Electric app to reconnect your Smart Dimmer.
Here is a guide on How to connect to the app.