If you have successfully installed your smart camera / doorbell before, but is disconnected or offline, most likely your device lost power or access to the internet.
Any of these issues could cause your device to need reconnecting:
- A temporary power outage
- Router or internet service provider disruption
- Modem or router equipment failure
- Changes to your network such a new network name, new network password, or a new router or range extender
Disconnecting could also be happening due to poor Wi-Fi signal strength
- Consult this article on Troubleshooting Wi-Fi.
- Follow the instructions in the Feit Electric app to reconnect your camera / doorbell
- For more information please read how to connect the camera / doorbell using the QR Code.
Article is closed for comments.