If you wish to control your OneSync LED Lights with multiple remotes, here are some helpful tips. Each OneSync Remote is sold separately.
This process can be done with the listed below OneSync remotes and controllers in any combination. Once paired, all functions will synchronize together to work seamlessly.
Note: Compatible OneSync Remotes/Controllers to Group Together.
Before You Begin
1. Make sure you remove any plastic tabs from the remotes.
2. Add batteries to your remotes.
Pairing Two or More Remotes
1. Identify your primary and secondary remote(s). Your primary remote is the remote paired to the OneSync lights that you wish to control. If you need help pairing your primary remote to your OneSync lights follow the steps in our How to Pair the OneSync LED Lighting System Remote Controls article. The secondary remote(s) will pair to the primary remote and will be able to control all lights that the primary remote is paired to. If you pair any additional OneSync lights to the primary remote, you can control them with any secondary remotes as well.
2. Press and hold the CCT button on the secondary remote. While still holding down the CCT button on your secondary remote, press and hold the Dim button on your primary remote. Press and hold both buttons for three seconds. After three seconds, the secondary remote will be paired to the primary remote and will be able to control all lights paired to your primary remote.
How to Unpair Your Secondary Remote(s)
1. To unpair one or more secondary remotes from your primary remote, press and hold both the CCT and Dim Buttons on the secondary remote for three seconds. After three seconds, your secondary remote will NOT be able to control any OneSync lights. This process can be done with one or multiple remotes at once. Any OneSync lights paired to your primary remote will still function normally with your primary remote.